EC6302 Digital Electronics Previous Year Question Papers
B.E – Electronics And Communication Engineering, Second Year 3rd Semester EC6302 Digital Electronics Previous Year Question Papers For The Regulation 2013.
(Note: This Is The Only Site, Where You Can Download The Previous Year Anna University Question Papers In PDF Format With Good Quality And With Out Any Water Marks.
You Can Download The Files In A Single Click & No More Re-directs )
- To introduce basic postulates of Boolean algebra and shows the correlation between Boolean expressions
- To introduce the methods for simplifying Boolean expressions
- To outline the formal procedures for the analysis and design of combination circuits and sequential circuits
- To introduce the concept of memories and programmable logic devices.
- To illustrate the concept of synchronous and asynchronous sequential circuits
UNIT I – MINIMIZATION TECHNIQUES AND LOGIC GATES
Minimization Techniques: Boolean postulates and laws – De-Morgan’s Theorem – Principle of Duality – Boolean expression – Minimization of Boolean expressions –– Minterm – Maxterm – Sum of Products (SOP) – Product of Sums (POS) – Karnaugh map Minimization – Don’t care conditions – Quine – Mc Cluskey method of minimization.
Logic Gates: AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, Exclusive–OR and Exclusive–NOR Implementations of Logic Functions using gates, NAND–NOR implementations – Multi-level gate implementations- Multi-output gate implementations. TTL and CMOS Logic and their characteristics – Tristate gates
UNIT II – COMPUTATIONAL CIRCUITS
Design procedure – Half adder – Full Adder – Half subtractor – Full subtractor – Parallel binary adder, parallel binary Subtractor – Fast Adder – Carry Look Ahead adder – Serial Adder/Subtractor – BCD adder – Binary Multiplier – Binary Divider – Multiplexer/ Demultiplexer – decoder-encoder – parity checker – parity generators – code converters – Magnitude Comparator.
UNIT III – SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
Latches, Flip-flops – SR, JK, D, T, and Master-Slave – Characteristic table and equation –Application table – Edge triggering – Level Triggering – Realization of one flip flop using other flip flops – serial adder/subtractor- Asynchronous Ripple or serial counter – Asynchronous Up/Down counter – Synchronous counters – Synchronous Up/Down counters – Programmable counters – Design of Synchronous counters: state diagram- State table –State minimization –State assignment – Excitation table and maps-Circuit implementation – Modulo–n counter, Registers – shift registers – Universal shift registers – Shift register counters – Ring counter – Shift counters – Sequence generators.
UNIT IV – MEMORY DEVICES
Classification of memories – ROM – ROM organization – PROM – EPROM – EEPROM –EAPROM, RAM – RAM organization – Write operation – Read operation – Memory cycle – Timing waveforms – Memory decoding – memory expansion – Static RAM Cell- Bipolar RAM cell – MOSFET RAM cell – Dynamic RAM cell –Programmable Logic Devices – Programmable Logic Array (PLA) – Programmable Array Logic (PAL) – Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) – Implementation of combinational logic circuits using ROM, PLA, PAL .
UNIT V – SYNCHRONOUS AND ASYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
Synchronous Sequential Circuits: General Model – Classification – Design – Use of Algorithmic State Machine – Analysis of Synchronous Sequential Circuits.
Asynchronous Sequential Circuits: Design of fundamental mode and pulse mode circuits – Incompletely specified State Machines – Problems in Asynchronous Circuits – Design of Hazard-Free Switching circuits. Design of Combination and Sequential circuits using VERILOG.
EC6302 Digital Electronics Previous Year Question Papers for the Regulation 2013
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Apr/May 2019 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Nov/Dec 2018 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Apr/May 2018 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Nov/Dec 2017 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Apr/May 2017 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Nov/Dec 2016 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics May/June 2016 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Nov/Dec 2015 Question Paper Download
- EC6302 Digital Electronics Apr/May 2015 Question Paper Download
Other Useful Links:
- MA6351 Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- EE6352 Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation Previous Year Questions
- EC6301 Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures Previous Year Questions
- EC6303 Signals and Systems Previous Year Questions
- EC6304 Electronic Circuits – I Previous Year Questions