A shortcut trick to solve Limit problems in GATE Exam
Watch the video to learn the fast and easiest trick to solve limit problems in GATE.
If you are not able to understand the explanation in the video, you can continue to read this post.
- In most of the Limit problems, we use L’hospitals rule to solve indeterminate form problems.
- In GATE, It may take time to solve the problem by differentiating the numerator and denominator separately.
- The easiest way to solve those kinds of problem is, choose a value closer to the limit and apply it to the function.
- That’s all, you will get a value closer to the answer.
- The accuracy of the answer depends on how much closer you are choosing the limit value.
If you have any queries, you can ask us in the comment or forum.